Friday 29 January 2021

Scrap Pages 04 & 05/2021 - Ebony & We Are Family

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for stopping by. I'm back with two more scrap pages. 

Ebony

I've gone back in time again, but not quite so far as with the last page here. The photos in this page only go back two years when Ebony was just a puppy. An adorable one at that. She's still a lovely very lovable and friendly dog now, one that would happily like you to death should you ever have the pleasure of meeting her. 

Materials used: tartan paper form a Carta Bella collection and the paw printed one from Stampin' Up. As is becoming usual the embellishment clusters are made up from my ancient stash - sources long forgotten. Punches used: a corner rounder and two small circle punches (1" & 1.25").

We are Family
And yet another old photo - 2013. This time one of my son-in-law and the two youngest of my grandchildren out on a bike ride to Portencross, a hamlet near Farland Head on North Ayrshire's coast. Not seen, because someone had to take the photo, is my daughter. ... isn't it always the case that the photographer is the one never seen. 
 
Materials used: the patterned papers are leftovers from an old Mind The Scrap kit and the title banner is years old - from an old autumnal collection, I think. the embellishments are a mix of new, also from a MTS kit, and ancient. The pink view finders are available as a digital file from NicoleJones911

I wish I could give more details about much of the materials used but my memory does not serve me well. Although, I'm still treating myself to paper and mixed media kits - there's a limit to self-sacrifice even for me - I have, for the time being, decided that there will be no more purchases of embellishments, thickers and stickers. Not until a serious dent has been made into the ridiculous amount that is taking up valuable space in my craft room! 

I trust you are having a good day - it's Friday, usually, and still surely, a reason to smile - and I wish you all a lovely weekend.

Take care and stay safe. 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Both of your scrap pages are lovely x