Tuesday 8 December 2020

Christmas Card Club - Cards 15,16&17/2020

 Hello Everyone,

I'm so late for what should have been a Sunday post for the Christmas Card Club. I can only apologise but I'm still having up and down days. Sunday and Monday this week have been two such days. I wish it were otherwise but it is what it is. So here I am today sharing the cards I made for Shaz's choice of die-cuts. 



I cheated a bit because all three cards were made from a card kit, Christmas Delights from Studio Light. The kit, full of die-cuts, is an old one that I'd only just broken in to so there's many more cards left to make up - another year, perhaps. 

That's me done for now. I hope you will pop over to see what my teammates have created for today's theme. You'll find a list of their names and links on my right sidebar - as always they are so much more creative than I will ever be.

I hope you enjoy what's left of the day. 

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards x

dutchess said...

Hi Elizabeth....lovely cards for the challenge,it’s great to see you crafting on the good days...take care xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Sorry to hear that you've felt poorly Elizabeth, I guess it will just take time to get back to your proper fitness after having the virus. Glad you managed to create these beautiful cards on your good days, I have some of these card kits and they a so lovely to use, take care and keep safe, Kate x