Monday 29 July 2019

Weekend Scrapbook Layouts

Hello Everyone

I spent the weekend participating in the cyber crop ran on Facebook by Mind The Scrap. I didn't make as many pages as hoped but enjoyed the process and the banter. Here's what I did manage to make.


2.20 From Grosmont

These photos were taken on our recent holiday in Yorkshire when we took a lovely trip on the steam train from Pickering to Grosmont.


Family

It was fairly rare to get my grandchildren to sit still long enough for a photo shoot but this was one such occasion. This one was taken when the oldest four were very young.


Art at the Clutha

The photo on this page  is an example of the wall art that can be found around Glasgow. This one is of the mural, created by three Glasgow street artists, as a tribute to the disaster of 2013 when a helicopter crashed into the roof of The Clutha pub killing the crew and seven patrons.


Keeping Secrets

This page was just a bit of hark back to my young days in the Women's Royal Army Corps. Back then I was attached to the Signals Corps and so had to sign the Official Secrets Act.


Happy Together

I love this photo of my grandson, Josh, with the EM. It's of just an ordinary day, a shopping trip together, but it sums up perfectly how much they enjoy the company of each other.










Five pages altogether - an improvement of one on last time! Five more pages to file away in the albums.

Luckily, as the EM says, it's been persisting down all weekend - perfect weather for scrapping. Today isn't any drier so I think I may just continue while I'm in the mood. There's still the album I'm putting together for my son to work on.

Have a great day and stay safe.

No comments: