Wednesday 3 July 2019

Dog Themed Card for a Four-Year Old

Hello Everyone

I hope your week is going well. I have the card I made for my great-grandson's 4th birthday to share today.

Callum loves dogs so I thought I'd make him a card featuring four dogs - he'll enjoy counting them. And, again, I've used one of the Gelli plate prints I have in stock for the background.

Supplies used:

- white scalloped edge base card
- dark green cardstock for matting, brown cardstock for the dog dies, gold card for the sun & green glitter card for the number 4
- the Gelli plate print trimmed to create the band
- dies - Dovecraft dog & paw print; X-cut dinky Dachshund dog & Sun dies; number 4 die from Creative Dies

Inside is stamped with the greeting from the Creative Dies set and I've added a paw print in one corner.

I hope you are still enjoying these scheduled posts. I'll be back soon but I'm still enjoying my wee break for now.

4 comments:

dutchess said...

What a great idea four dogs for him to count....lovely card xxxx

Sandra H said...

Aww what a lovely card for your 4yr grandson and the dogs are just amazing know he love dogs too hope it was a grand day for him x

Liz said...

Super card for your great grandson, I'm sure he'll love it! xx

cuilliesocks said...

What a brilliant card for your Grandson Elizabeth, great images of the dogs, I'm sure he'll love it, Kate x