After my wee spell of being MIA, I'm back and I eased myself into things with this Christmas box card. I've incorporated some embossed blue pearlescent card from the Cuttlebug session recorded on WOYWW -Week 89 here - I knew it would come in useful at some point : )
The pre-cut box card template was stamped with snowflakes on all sides except the back using VersaMark and then brushed with pale blue Perfect Pearls. The circle of embossed pearlescent card was adhered to the inside of the box.
Likewise a piece of acetate with the greeting stamped in black was fixed to the inside of the front aperture before the box was made up and glued together. The front was finished off with peel-offs and some candy. This was a quick and easy card to make - the fiddliest bit was putting the box together :)
- Cardstock: Papermania Aperture Box Card Kit for base; a piece of pale blue pearlescent card already embossed with the Snowflakes folder from stash
- Stamps: Anita's Clear Stamp set - Magical Christmas from Docrafts
- Ink pads: VersaMark; Stazon, Jet Black
- Powder: Ranger Perfect Pearls, Interference Blue
- Embellishments: Blue Christmas baubles & silver peel-offs by Docrafts, blue card candy from Craftworks
As usual I hope to submit this card the following two challenges:
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #10 - embossing to be incorporated in card
- Snoflakes Christmas Card Challenge on Docrafts.
I haven't completed the stamp catalogue I started recently. In fact, I haven't done much of anything but I'm feeling well enough now to get back to crafting and it's the weekend - lots of lovely crafting time ahead : )
I'm off now to try to catch up on visiting my fellow WOYWWers, so here's wishing you all a wonderful weekend.