This is for all of you, especially Neet, who wanted to see the finished card that I featured in my WOYWW post this week.
As I said on that post I did not have all the materials suggested by Barbara Grey in her tutorial for this card but I think I've done a creditable substitution job : ) This is the second attempt at the stamping - I was not happy with my first stab at it. This I'm much happier with.
- White card for base
- Stampin Up Crumb Cake for matting
- Create & Craft A5 Textured Card in Red for matting.
- Clarity Stamp Wild Poppies
- Sheena Douglass A Little Bit Sketchy 2 Optimism (sentiment)
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Krylon 18kt Gold Leafing pen
- My Craft Studio Professional
- White copy paper 80gsm
- Nitwit Collections digital Cookin' Cookies Too - Red Striped
I just made a fairly simple insert and was lucky to find that I had digital paper already on my PC that picked up the red/brown/gold colours used in the card. And, I don't know what I'd do without the graphics programme in My Craft Studio - I was able to digitally punch a strip from the paper and use it to decorate the insert.
I've been experimenting with shaving foam and Cosmic Shimmer Mists today to marble some card. It worked out very well and some of the results are lovely. I'm hoping to make a card using some of the card later and maybe it will feature on a later post.
That's me lot for today and thanks for reading. If you wish to leave a comment it will be much appreciated as I love to hear from and you and enjoy receiving feedback.
Bye for now.