Hello Everyone,
Happy WOYWW to you all and I hope you've had a lovely week. Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my post last week - they are all very much appreciated.
What's on my desk today is another of my kits - photo taken yesterday evening. This one is a bit quirky and I'm not sure what I had in mind when I put it together, but I'm sure I'll work something out. Eventually! I forgot, when I got it out, that I have an online class to attend today so it may have to go back in the bag for another day. A wee job that kept me busy for an hour or so yesterday was filling this tray of goodies. Otherwise, the loose embellishments that have lying about in various boxes in the craftroom for ages. They accumulate while putting layouts together. Discarded this time, but maybe they will be right for another page another day. Hopefully, they'll stay tidily in the tray but they do seem to have a life of their own!My latest layout. The stickers I'd enclosed in the kit were dated from ten years ago - from Simple Stories 'You Are Here' collection. The patterned paper is from Kaisercraft's 'Time Machine' collection, from about 2012/2013, purchased in a kit from Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn - a supplier I loved but, like so many, has long closed down. The photo is a reminder of our trip to Amalfi in 1999. We visited the Piazza Duomo every day while we there, to sit outside at a cafe, drinking coffee while people watching. It's a great gathering place for tourists and locals alike. Today would have been Alan's 88th birthday so I'm sure he would have loved to see this reminder of some of the many happy days we had together. There would be no show without Silver. She just has to get in on the act.As usual, if you don't already do so, I urge you to join in with WOYWW. You can do this by clicking on this link, Sarah's Craft Shed, where you will be made most welcome.
Take care and have a fabulous week.
Elizabeth




2 comments:
well done for working through the kits. Hope the classes are good. i love the Amalfi layout, the colours of the background match the photo perfectly. happy woyww helen #4
I love classes but try to only have one going at a time as I'm too easily distracted by other stuff and forget to join in. What am i like. Loving the new Pages, it's a good idea to make up the kits and something that might encourage me to use up more old stuff instead of buying new. I need to stop watching the craft channels though magazines don't help either. I have very little control! Sending woyww hugs Angela x9x
Post a Comment