Saturday 29 October 2022

Saturday Update

Hello there,

Yesterday I ignored the gazillion boxes waiting to be unpacked and walked down to the seafront near my new home. 

There was a yellow warning forecasting this choppy sea but I really enjoyed the wildness. It blew the cobwebs away. 

Today I posted the first layout made on the little temporary scrapping table. 

It's a record of the white cosmos I raised from seed a few years ago. My new garden doesn't require the same attention as the last - there's a lot of grass, an old privet hedge and the pots we brought with us - but I think I might fill a pot with white cosmos next year because they are perfect for cutting and arranging in a vase. 

And that's all for today. Short and sweet. 

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. 

Take care everyone,

Elizabeth 

2 comments:

Denise Fletcher said...

Whereabouts are you living now? We moved to the coast 20 years ago and still marvel at the loveliness if living here in Dorset!

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Elizabeth, wishing you every happiness in your new home, I hope you both will be very happy, and that life will be easier for you. I can imagine that it was a great wrench for you.
Your page is lovely, a super layout, take care, Kate x