Monday 31 August 2020

Christmas Card Club

 Hello Everyone

I know it's been forever but I'm back blogging again and back, too, with a few cards for the Christmas Card Club. Lorraine asked for 'mainly red' this time and I can't honestly say that what I've made fits the challenge so I'm going with the alternative, 'anything goes'. 

There is some red but not nearly enough. I've used another A4 sized 'one sheet wonder' to make these four cards. 

This is what it was like before I chopped it up to create the four toppers. I might just use this photo as my blog header for Christmas this year - it's certainly festive enough. 

A shot of materials used in the making. 

The toppers, once trimmed to size, were matted on to Kraft coloured card, stamped with the greeting and adhered to white card bases. 

I hope you will pop over to see what my teammates have created for today's theme. You'll find a list of their names and links on my right sidebar - as always they are so much more creative than I will ever be.

Take care and stay safe, 

10 comments:

Rita said...

Love your cards Elizabeth. The borders are so beautiful. Hope you are both on the mend. Xx

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are beautiful Elizabeth, lovely stamps and colours used. It#s lovely to see you back blogging, keep well, Kate x

rachel said...

These are so beautiful Elizabeth - really gorgeous cards made from that one sheet - you did a fab job! Hugs rachel x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully festive set of cards Elizabeth, lovely hand stamped background too, it looks amazing.
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Hi Elizabeth
Fabulous card ....really pretty...
Hugs Sylvie xx

dutchess said...

Lovely cards Elizabeth and even lovelier that you are well enough to be crafting again...xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Elizabeth l just love your cards the paper used is gorgeous l do like to see holly and ivy on cards and you have cracked it with theses totally stunning take care and stay safe xx

Catriona said...

As I don’t really like red, I think your cards are lovely with just the right amount if red to say festive season. Glad you are feeling able to craft now.

Mrs A. said...

Beautifully festive with the red berries. Hugs Mrs a.

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Elizabeth, just realised I missed this post! Those are fab cards, what a great idea the masterboard is. Love this idea. Hugs, Shaz X