Friday 31 January 2020

Friday Smiles

Hello Everyone,

The bug I mentioned on Wednesday is taking it's time going so I've been nowhere and done not much at all - I've no wish to pass it on to family, friends, or, for that matter, strangers. Which means I have few photos to share. But then again, I have some. And I have to thank my DIL, Elaine, for those I do have.

Among my son, Alun's many hobbies there's sausage-making!





Then there's cheese-making. This is his homemade cheese-making equipment.

And there's beer-making. The hops are the ones I harvested from our garden last year.

You can tell he's into self-sufficiency!

And finally ....
With some re-wording this could be every crafter's mantra for the week!

I hope you have enjoyed my smiles this week and will share yours too by linking them over at Annie's A Stitch In Time. Everyone is welcome to join in.

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I apologize for being so late visiting. I would have been here sooner, but when I woke, I felt sick again. This time it was in my lungs and chest. Seems we both have been fighting something.

Your son is quite good with his "hobbies." Most impressive and it looks like he is not just skilled, but gifted, too.

Have a super rest of the weekend, since it’s no longer Friday in your world.

Linda Simpson said...

Get well soon, interesting post. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs
Linda xxx