Tuesday 12 March 2019

Scrapbook Pages 10-12 - Summer Challenge 2018

Hello Everyone

I'm back again today with three more of  the layouts made for the MTS Summer Challenge. What unites these layouts is just how much old stash I was able to use up. Not that that made much of an impact on the mountain of paper I've accrued over the years but every little bit helps.

Lacie ... Cute & Quirky
I'm very fond of this photograph of my youngest great-grandchild, Lacie. She is not only cute and quirky but feisty and just a little bit bossy too. I'm not sure now, but I think all the papers were from one of the first MTS kits from early last year.

Quite Lovely
The papers on this layout are definitely old - like very old - but still beautiful and perfect for this photo of my stunning step-niece, Kirsten. The wooden word, 'Lovely', and the camera sticker are the only new items on the layout.

A Quiet Study
I used some leftover scraps for this layout and the photograph is of my husband sitting in the quiet corner immersed in a book. The buttons on all three were from jars that are displayed on shelves in the sewing corner.

Hubby goes into hospital tomorrow so it might be a day or two but I hope to be posting the last of the layouts soon.

Thank you for looking - your visit is much appreciated.

1 comment:

Di said...

Wonderful layout Elizabeth and I hope that you're feeling better and that Alan is also through his op and on the road to recovery. What a year this has been so far, hopefully it can only improve.

Takr care dear girl.

Much love

Di xxx