Monday 6 August 2018

More Scrapbook Pages

Afternoon Everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and that Monday hasn't been too bad either.

Here's a couple more challenge pages I made over the weekend.

Sunkissed Fruit

These photos are a lovely reminder of our holiday in Italy in June 1998. The fruit stall was by the side of the road on the way to Positano and the lemons, which were enormous, sweet and juicy - nothing like the ones we buy in the shops here - were growing in many of the gardens we could see from the roadside. I used a stencil to create the butterflies.

Good Vibes
These photos were taken on my granddaughter's 12th birthday. She was absolutely delighted when her big brother gave her a much wished for guitar. Three years on she is quite the proficient guitarist. I used a stencil to create the guitar on the background.

I went to a crop yesterday, met a lot of lovely ladies and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I also managed to complete another two more pages - I will post them later.

In the meantime, I hope you have a great evening.

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful pages, lovely layouts and photos, Kate x x