Sunday 11 February 2018

Sunday Scraps

Hello Everyone,

Happy Sunday to you all.

I've not had a lot of time for crafting this week but I have managed to find time to make up these two layouts.



Supplies used: Patterned papers from the 'So Rad' collection from Simple Stories; Alpha stickers Expressions 'You Are Here'; Enamel dots Echo Park's Petticoats & Pinstripes and Docrafts Papermania Neon Gems; black cardstock and other embellishments from stash.

The oversized photos are official schools ones of my son at secondary school a long, long time ago ... he's now in his late 40s. The first layout, 'When You Were 13', is based on a sketch taken from a design by Birgit Koopsen, 2013.

As previously mentioned in Wednesday's WOYWW post these layouts were made from homemade scrapbook kits inspired by the method demonstrated on YouTube by Nicole Jones 911, So being pushed for time this week it was really helpful to be able to pull out a couple of the kits - it made the whole process so much quicker.

In Friday's post I was anticipating Spring. Seems I was a tad previous. It's been snowing off and on all day. Just when we had to drive across country to the hospital at Kilmarnock for yet another appointment - not for the EM for a change, this one was for me. That's the fourth hospital appointment this week. 

Our huge cotoneaster draped in snow. 


1 comment:

buterfliecrafter said...

Hello Elisabeth, i thought it was a picture of your grandson :-), I started my artjourney with scrapbooking about 18 years ago, my intention was to scrap all my pictures, needless to say that this is far from finished and as I am not really into scrapbooking anymore.. Maybe when I am retired in 30 years time or so :-)
icads are indexcards, I use the 10x15cm plain ones.
Have a lovely day and see you back on wednesday, Vicky