This has got to be the quickest post in the history of this blog because time is running out to participate in July's Rudolph Day Challenge over at Scraps of Life by Scrappymo!
Supplies used were:
- scalloped edge white card base - Make & Create, The Works
- snippet of red card - American Crafts Bazzill Basics, Tomato
- embossing folder - Nellie Snellen Christmas Corner
- greeting cut from a card received Christmas 2016, trimmed and corners rounded
- corner rounder punch - Woodware
- silver enamel dots - Simple Stories, The Story of Us
- inside the card is stamped with the Merry Christmas stamp from Penny Black Wonder Collection using a ColorBox Cranberry ink pad.
Here's a pic of the embossing folder to give a better idea of what the embossed design looks like - it's very pretty.
I hope my brother and his wife will like this card as much as I do come the time.
I'm also entering this card into Pixie's Snippets Playground - anything as long it a snippet or three were used in the making.