Once again it's time for the Rudolph Day Challenge, hosted by our lovely ScrappyMo over on Scraps of Life. The whole idea of this challenge is to make Christmas cards/projects throughout the year thereby taking the pressure away from finding time to make them at the last minute. That being so here's my entry for February.
This card was made with old and new stash, The paper used being the old and the stamp being the new ... the postie just delivered it this week. Here's a list of supplies used:
- base - a black 5" square card
- patterned paper & sentiment topper - The Nancy Watt Collection,Decorative Christmas Trees from Making Cards December 2010
- cardstock - silver, for matting, and white for the topper
- stamp - Penny Black Winter Berries
- ink - Stazon Jet Black
- decoration - Nuvo Crystal Drops Navy Blue
Only one card this month ... there goes my goal of making one Christmas card a week. Once again I have kept the card as flat as possible to save on postage. The only cards that will have a lot of dimension on them will be those that can be hand delivered.