Sunday 15 May 2016

Ayr County Show

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are enjoying a very happy Sunday. It's a bright and sunny day here in Ayrshire.

I have a few of the many, many photos taken at the Ayr County Show yesterday to share with you.

Here's the EM recalling a boyhood dream. When he didn't want to be a train driver he wanted to drive one of these beauties!
Actually, given his age, it would have to have been one of these that featured in his boyhood drams :)

The next few photos are of the animals preparing to be judged.




You can't train a lamb to stay still for the judge!

As I said at the top, this is only a few of the photos taken there. I hope to share a few more later but for now I'm off to visit my daughter. I'll be back after a cuppa and a chat :)

Take care and enjoy the rest of the day.

No comments: