For all who have left me their lovely comments, I've not been ignoring you! It's just that Blogger has been playing up most of today and I haven't been able to get into my dashboard, post anything or even comment on other blogs ... so frustrating!!! Goodness knows what gremlin(s) caused the problems but it all seems to be working fine now :) And that means I can finally share this little photo album with you which I'm submitting to Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge # 18 - the remit for which is to use 3 design papers with butterflies.
I've explained how I make these little albums before - here - so I won't go through it again but here's a list of the materials used.
- a 12"x12" sheet of design paper - SEI Bridgeport Gazebo - this is a thick double-sided patterned paper - one side embossed and with a silver finish, the other with a butterfly and flourish pattern in shades of white and grey
- a 12"x12" sheet from Docrafts Papermania Vintage Notes - a pale blue self-patterned design paper
- a sheet of grey smooth cardstock A4 size - Papermill Direct
- a corner rounder punch
- a sheet of romance themed peel-offs and a sheet of edging peel-offs from Craft Creations
- dies - Spellbinders Petite Labels One, Marianne flower set and the butterfly from an issue Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine
- glitter glue - Stickles Baby Blue
- the Tim Holtz tiny attacher for staples
- ribbon - white heart embossed (from stash)
- pearls - pale blue adhesive backed in various sizes (from stash)
My day, you'll be pleased to learn, hasn't been entirely wasted just because I couldn't blog/comment. Cushion number 3 is complete - will share it with you later - and I've been experimenting with iron-on transfer material - more of that later too :)
However, now that Blogger is letting me get back to normal I'll be able to do a bit of catching up and leave comments as I go this evening.
Hope you've had a great day.