- pink square shaped card for base - The Works
- pink check paper - source long forgotten :(
- pink textured card - Papermania
- gold satin finish card for topper, embossed with Sizzix Winter Botanicals
- gold ribbon - Anna Griffin
- punches - Stampin' Up ovals and X-cut scalloped edge
- stamp - from Stampendous Holiday Messages and Archival Jet Black ink pad
- pink gems - Anita's
As well as submitting this card to Sarn's challenge, I'm off over to Di's, that is Pixies Crafty Snippets Playground, to join in with all the other snippeteers again this week.
It's also for Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for September, where, as ever, anything goes as long as it's Christmas.
Right, it's back to tying up bundles of books ready for transporting to the new house. That clever little pixie Di passed on this tip after I'd mentioned in a previous post that I'd learnt, the hard way, not to put too many books in a box ... they are too heavy and quite likely to burst through the bottom of the box landing, of course, on my toes :( So a big thank you and hugs for that, Di, it's much appreciated ... another of those why didn't I think of that ideas :))
Take care all and happy crafting,