Wednesday 26 April 2017

Rudolph Day Cards - April

Hi Everyone,

It's Operation Craft Room Sort Out here, hence the absence of posts recently. It's surprising just how much time it is taking me to sort through all the shelves and drawers. I think I could be some time. Anyway, I decided to take a break today and make a few cards for this month's Rudolph Day Challenge over at ScrappyMo's where anything goes as long as it's Christmas themed.

Here are the cards I made.




I had a good rummage through the scrap box to make the first two cards and the topper on the second is one of many pieces of scrap card I embossed recently. The toppers on the last two are recycled from cards received last Christmas that I thought far to nice to throw away.

I'm submitting the second card to Pixie's Snippet's Playground - snippets of paper patterned paper and green cardstock used.

Well, that's my day off over and it will be back to Operation Sort Out tomorrow. Sigh. I'll be back ... eventually!

Have a great week.

13 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Looks like even with being your day off you have been mega busy. I have yet to start operation clear up. I'm still on operation see how far you can stack it high without it toppling over. Apparently you can go quite high!! Hugs Mrs A.

LesleyG said...

What a lovely group of cards, using snippets and up cycling, particularly like number two, happy Rudolph day xxx

Valerija said...

So beautiful set of Christmas cards. My favourite is the first one because of wonderful vintage image.
Have a great day.
Valerija xx

Tina Z. said...

wow, so many beautiful cards and I love the idea of up-cycling.
hugs xx

Sarn said...

Perfect Rudolph Day Snippets cards Elizabeth.

GOOD LUCK with Operation Craft Room Sort Out!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

cuilliesocks said...

My goodness Elizabeth you have been very busy, your selection of cards are gorgeous, all so different, just shows how talented you are, Kate x

Joan said...

Lovely set of cards , love the vintage look of the first one and the elegance of the second one

Di said...

Great set of cards Elizabeth, each one is really lovely. Obviously I love your snippets card - but the upcycled ones are real beauties as well.

So good to see you in the Playground this time around. When you finish your blitz, take time out from home and head down here to sort Mrs A and I out please! It sounds as if we're both on a quest to see how high we can pile it before there's a mini disaster. 'Woman crushed under avalanche of craft supplies' - headline in Hampshire Gazette!!

Hugs

Di xx

Kathleen said...

Some really fabulous creations here Elizabeth, great images, papers and designs.

Kath x

Liz said...

Super selection of cards, Elizabeth, you HAVE been busy! I've been planning my Operation Craftroom Sort Out all week, but get easily distracted by all the crafty things. LOL!
Visiting your blog today with my Rudolph Days Guest Designer's hat on. Thanks for joining in the challenge this month. Good luck! xx

scrappymo! said...

Must be the time of year as I notice many in blogland are sorting through stash and reorganizing stamps, and other stash. Purging and reorganizing, that is me as well.

i am changing how I store my wooden stamps (I have tried so many methods over the years).

i wish you luck with your sorting...If I was sure it will inspire a creative day like you have had here, I just might work a wee bit faster!

Your cards are gorgeous! upcycled and originals, they are all grand. I think my fave is the first one....cuz I have those same design papers you used. It is always fun to see ideas for how to use our papers!

Great cards, Elizabeth and thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph Days Challenge

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wow, you've been busy! Absolutely beautiful cards, each and every one of them. Sandra x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh the vintage image looks simply fabulous
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia