Tuesday 12 April 2016

Patchwork & Quilting - Blue Patch Quilter's Exhibition - the smaller projects

Back with the final set of photographs from the Blue Patch Quilter's Open Day Exhibition. This time just a few showing some of the smaller (and possibly more doable) patchwork projects that I couldn't help admiring.

The teeny weeny quilt on the washing line caught my eye on this fabulous bag.


I came away from the exhibition in awe of the work of the lovely ladies who made all the fabulous quilted project, large and small. Being able to see, and inspect, the work close up was inspiring and I came away with my head full of ideas for things I'd like to make in the future.

Hope you enjoyed seeing what the Blue Patch Quilters have been making. To see the exhibits in more detail do pop over to the Blue Patch Quilter blog where Sheila has provided a lovely slideshow to view and a whole lot more information about the exhibition. The funds raised go to a very worthy cause, Glasgow Children's Hospital, more commonly known as Yorkhill.

1 comment:

Barb said...

What beautiful work and I would love to own that gorgeous bag. Barbxx