Tuesday 12 April 2016

Patchwork & Quilting - Blue Patch Quilter's Exhibition - the smaller quilt

Back again with the second post about the quilts seen at the Blue Patch Quilter's Open Day Exhibition. This time it's the smaller quilted projects, many of which would make perfect wall hangings. Apologies in advance for the quality of a couple of the shots ... I blame it on the photographer :)














All superb little works of art.

Edit note: I read recently in a blog - sorry, I don't remember which one so I'm unable to provide a link - that some don't consider you a real quilter until you have made a large quilt. Well, I think these tiny quilts prove differently - only a real quilter could have made any one of them!

The third and last follows soon.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I agree with your closing comment Elizabeth. They are all very beautiful and what do I know but I'd say they all show great talent. Barbxx