I think I’ve been teasing you for long enough about this candy so here it is.
As you may have noticed this blog now has over 100 followers, 102 to be precise, and I think that’s definitely something worth celebrating. When I was but a raw beginner in the world of blogging I never imagined for one minute that I’d meet, that is in a cyber sense, so many lovely friendly people from whom I have learned so much – you are not only a fantastically creative bunch but you're also very giving of your time and generous with your know-how. It has all been so very encouraging. So this giveaway is a thank you for all that encouragement and the generosity of spirit received – I’m truly grateful.
So, for the giveaway to mark reaching my century in followers/encouragers, I asked Hayley Morris of the Funky Farm Scrapbook Barn, a favourite online supplier of scrapbook materials, to make up an extra special kit – and, as you can see, she has excelled herself. It’s such a comprehensive and fabulous kit I was almost tempted to keep it for myself :) Here’s the list of the contents to whet your appetite.
- 4 x My Mind's Eye, Graceful Collection, 12”x12” papers: Happy For You ~ Regal; Little Lady ~ Considerate Tulip; Open Your Heart ~ Royal; Sweet Chic ~ Focused
- 1 x Bo Bunny, 12”x12” papers: Chiffon Flourish
- 3 x Bo Bunny Double Dot 12”x12” Cardstock: Aquamarine; Boysenberry; Honey Mustard
- 2 x Prima Clear Stamp Sets: Reflections (2); Melody Accents
- 1 x Glitz Design Teeny Alphas ~ Pearl
Plus the following Trims & Embellishments:
- Prima: Sugar Blooms ~ Moulin; Angelica Roses; Say It In Crystals Borders ~ Moulin; 10mm Rose Ribbon ~ Blue; Alencon Col Lace 20mm; Jacqueline Lace; Vintage Flower Trinket; Melody Pebble
- May Arts: Velvet Lace ~ Antique Gold; Lace & Pearls; Webbed Weave ~ Grape; Striped Twill ~ Champagne & Mauve; Burlap Twine ~ Cream & Natural
- Buttons: Blend of Coffee & Cream and Aquatic Splash
Other Items also included: Boysenberry Double Dot 5/8”; Sparkling Plum ribbon; Seafoam Crocheted Lace; Sage Velvet Hydrangeas
So what do you have to do - very little actually.
Essential requirements are that you are a follower of this blog
that you leave me a comment on this post to be in with a chance to win.
If you want to put the photo of candy on your sidebar that’s fine, but it is not absolutely necessary. You do not have to have a blog either – just send me an email to be in with a chance of winning this lovely kit. Oh, and it doesn't matter where in the world you are - I will post to anywhere!
Because Christmas is fast approaching, only 50 days to go at the time of writing, and the postal services will be starting to feel the strain I have decided the closing date for the giveaway has to be:
Wednesday, 30th November - midnight GMT
Our St Andrew’s Day. This will allow me to post the package out to the winner, hopefully, to arrive before Christmas.
Good Luck Everyone