I'm sitting here in the craft space with a 101 things to do and everything is looking a bit of a muddle and needs clearing up ... so why am I writing this post ... I'm procrastinating! It's got to be tidied up but just not now ... instead here are the two projects we worked on yesterday at the craft class.
Firstly, the card:
You might recognise the bauble from an earlier project made at the class. This time it's been given a bit of dimension by stamping and punching it out 3 times, folding them in half and sticking them together (leaving two sides unstuck) before adhering the finished bauble to the card. As you can see there was a bit of card tearing done to produce a sort of snowy scene - this is because our instructor, Evelyn, wants us to get over our fear of paper tearing :)
Just a simple insert - I didn't get the greeting stamped quite straight enough so I think I'll have to try again!
- Cardstock: smooth card in soft suede (base), cherry cobbler & whisper white;
- Stamping: Bauble and greeting stamps from various SU sets; Whisper white and cherry cobbler ink pads
- Tools: Bauble shaped punch
- Embellishments: White satin/organza edged ribbon; white crystal glitter; Anita's gems & crystal stickles from stash
He even has a wee tail.
- Cardstock: Smooth card in soft suede, really red, whisper white, crumb cake, black (all SU) & thin white card (source unknown)
- Sundries: narrow really red grosgrain ribbon (SU); Anita's gloss, 2 small red brads - from stash