This is coming to you from a wet and windy corner of Scotland - there's definitely a storm brewing - but I'm happily ensconced in my craft space crafting away and bringing you the next in the Alphabet series.
As soon as I saw this digital stamp on the Scrapbook Sisters site I just had to have it. The little boy reminded me of a Dickensian urchin - possibly one of Fagin's pickpockets :) I printed him out on a scrap of cream watercolour paper, which at 190gsm is about as much as my printer will take, and coloured him with distress inks in muted vintage shades, but added a flash of red to the bow-tie and flower. The edges are inked too and a touch of glitter was added for a wintry touch. All the card and paper used came off the snippet pile - I'd like to say that this pile is fast disappearing, but it's not - can't understand it but, like Topsy, it's just growed!
The holly sprays were made using an X-cut punch.
I've used the other side of the Bo Bunny design paper I used on the Holly Jolly Christmas Card a month ago - here's the link if you would like to see it - I managed to pick up a couple of sheets from a craft shop but I see it's available as a pack and all the designs are gorgeous.
- Cardstock: Papermania Textured Card in green (base, greeting mat & punched holly leaves) and grey (mat); Reeves cream water-colour card, 190gsm
- Design Paper: Bo Bunny Noel/Rejoice
- Digital Stamps: Scrapbook Sisters Boy Digi Stamp 092655-GB; Sentiments 4 You Circular Merry Xmas Greeting
- Inks: Tim Holtz, Vintage Photo, Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Fired Brick
- Tools: X-cut Embossing Silhouette Punch - Holly Sprays; Stampin' Up circle punches, 1" & 1.25"
- Sundries: Very Fine white iridescent glitter; red doodles dewdrops
I'll be back later with a post on the next in the series - the letter V. Now, it's time to think of dinner.
See you later,