I hope your weekend has been a good one and to those of you who have just endured the US Eastern Seaboard blizzard I trust you've managed to stay inside safe and cosy ... two feet deep - that's an awful lot of snow!!!
A very quick snippet post today ... well, there's not a lot to say about this little card except it was a quick make involving a decoupaged topper I'd made up sometime last year together with some matching embellishments, a snippet of pretty paper and a scrap of pink card.
- a 4"x6" white card blank
- cardstock scrap - Papermania Textured
- patterned paper snippet - LOTV Nitwit Collections, Bonnets & Bowties pack
- ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Picked Raspberry
- pen - Kuretake Vellum Writer, Brown
- topper, sentiment & corner embellishments - Docrafts Decoupage pack, For You - Kraft Notes
My health has taken a dive again ... it must be the month of January that does it! However, saw my GP on Friday, a course of stronger tablets to take (8 every morning, yikes!) and asthma management advice to follow ... I'm getting to be an expert in the field ... and a chest x-ray scheduled for Tuesday. Normal service will be resumed just as soon as my dicky lungs allow :)
Many thanks, as usual, to you all for your lovely comments ... they cheer me up no end and are all much appreciated :)
Take care all,