Sunday 15 November 2020

Sunday Scraps & Snippets

 Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having an enjoyable Sunday. This post is my way of  trying to get back into posting regularly - or at least a bit more than I have been doing over the last six or so months! It is also intended to give me the nudge I need to get me crafting in the way I did before all the bad stuff that's happened this year ... I won't dwell on it beyond saying it's been no picnic for any of us. 

To say I've done very little crafting is no exaggeration. No sewing, knitting, crochet, and not even gardening - indeed, the garden has become completely overgrown and wild looking. The only consolation is that the wildlife is enjoying it ... we've birds, squirrels, field mice and even our very own hedgehog. 

Scrapbooking has, for reasons I can't think off, been the only thing I've been able to concentrate on. Here's the two last pages made.


Both were made from scraps and old stash because I'm trying to use up as much as possible before I have a good clear out. There's nothing new on these pages - even the photos were taken years ago - and I can't remember what year the embellishments date back too. The yellow and white striped squares on the 'Bedtime' page were made using scraps of paper and sticky transparent squares that are a Docraft product. Hoarded because I couldn't find a reason to use them. The pretty patterned paper on 'New Arrival' is from the Little Sprout collection by Fancy Pants Designs which came inside a scrapbook magazine a long, long time ago - possibly 2009. Even the new arrival isn't so new anymore - he started school this year!

I'm going to submit 'Bedtime', because it's made almost entirely of scraps of patterned paper, to Di's challenge: Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #390

So that's my first Sunday Scrap post in a very long time and, what's more, I intend to be back posting again soon. I need to get back into the old routine. 

Hope you are all well and that you have a great week ahead. 

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Lovely to see your post popping up and your creations are so adorable plenty more of these and you will be back on track xx

Di said...

So lovely to see you back in the Playground Elizabeth, it's been too long. i so hope that you and Alan are fighting fit once again after such a dreadful time. LOVE these layouts - so sweet. Come back soon!

Hugs

Di xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous designs on these lovely scrapbook pages Love and hugs Carole x