Sunday 6 October 2019

Sunday Snippet Card - Autumn Birthday

Hello Everyone,

And happy Sunday to you too. I hope you are having a wonderful day. It's been perfect crafting weather here, dull, miserable and rainy, and I've been happily creating another layout for my son's 50th album. It's getting nearer completion but still a way to go. In the meantime, I have a little birthday card to share with you.
It's made from scraps from the bits and bobs box - I swear that box is really a Tardis!

Supplies used:
- a white card base measuring 5x7 inches
- scraps of white and green cardstock for topper and greeting
- a scrap of green ink spritzed masterboard - a leftover from an earlier project
- stamps: 'Variostamp Leaves' from Folia Bringmann; 'Autum Harvest' stamp set from For the Love of Stamps by Hunkydory
- inks: various green ink pads from my stash including Versafine 'Olympia Green' and Memento 'Tuxedo Black'
- pens; Promarkers in greens, browns, orange and yellow for colouring the autumn harvest image
- glitter glue: yellow, cinnamon and platinum Stickles to decorate the pumpkin and cones in the image

The 'Birthday wishes' stamp was originally all one stamp but, as I wanted the words to be separate, I snipped it in half, then stamped the two words on two very tiny scraps of white cardstock. They can still be stamped together if needed - no irreparable damage done.

That's it for this Sunday. Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of the day.

1 comment:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Elizabeth, what a lovely card, of course beautiful Autumnal colours and a pretty image, Kate x