I hope you are enjoying today and maybe finding time to craft. The card I'm sharing this time was made for this month's swap for the Facebook group, UKPC, The theme was green and white - a favourite combination.
The 'inchie' tiles were made from an autumn inspired masterboard I created using a combination of leaf stamps and various green inks, as can be seen in this photo.
How the masterboard was made:
First, I found, in the bits and bobs box of course, this Gelli plate print piece, made using Vicki Boutin's 'Juicy Pear' green and Maggie Holmes 'Sunny Days' aqua acrylic paints ...
Other supplies used:
- dark green cardstock for card base and 'inchie' layering
- white embossed card for topper base - another piece found in my bits and bobs box embossed with an old but favourite trellis folder from Crafts-Too
- a 1½" square Woodware punch used to make the 'inchie' tiles
- dies: butterfly from 'Butterfly Dance' by Tattered Lace, dragonfly a mini die from Cut & Make from The Range.
- stamps: greeting from Hunkydory's 'Autumn Harvest'
- inks: various greens from Ink It Up!, Letterpress, Ranger's Distress Ink, Versafine, Papermania, ColorBox, We R Memory Keepers
- embellishment: yellow Stickles
As everything used on this card has been in my stash for quite some time, I'm submitting it to Shopping Our Stash's Challenge #405 - Dream the Embossible Dream
And also to C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 528 - Autumn/Weather
Many thanks for visiting here today and any comments are much appreciated - especially as I know that, like me, you're likely to be very busy.