Thursday 22 November 2018

Scrapbook Page - Clouds over Dunure

Hello Everyone

I wasn't able to join in with Julia et al over at the Stamping Ground for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday yesterday. I was visiting my sister instead and by the time I got home it was too late. Never mind. There's always next week.

Today is another bright, sunny and sharp day. The sky is a beautiful blue with just a few fluffy white clouds floating by, which reminded me of this page made for the summer scrap challenge.

Clouds Over Dunure

I've probably said this before but I'm saying it again, we are privileged to live where we do, on the west coast of Scotland, not least because we get to enjoy the most stunning skies. This shot was taken down at one of our favourite little harbours, Dunure. What could be better. The stunning background paper is old and I forget what it's called but it could be from a BoBunny collection. The rest of the papers are from the scrap box. The clouds and the camera were stamped with blue ink then cut out to fix to the page with dimensional adhesive. The enamel dots and titles were also from old stash. Still being thrifty.

I'm off to my craft club now - it's all go here.




No comments: