I hope you are having a super Saturday.
Here's the card I've made for Hazel's CHNC challenge 412 today. We have a choice of theme: 'either anything goes as long as it's Christmas' or something beginning with 'H'. I've opted for anything goes.
Cullen-ary Creations. I was struck by Wanda's card a few years ago, remembered it - and that is nothing short of a miracle at my age - thinking it was the perfect design to use up scraps of leftover papers.
- white cardstock trimmed to 11½" x 4½" folded in half to create a tent style card base
- scraps of patterned paper from an old Memory Box 6x6 pack - possibly Christmas First Edition - trimmed to various widths and lengths, with ends trimmed into fishtails to create the pennants
- another scrap for the topper, with greeting stamped in black - Memories Dye Inkpad- and cut with a label die - Spellbinders Petite Labels S3-205
- scrap of smooth red cardstock, also cut with a label die from the Spellbinders set. This was used to mat the greeting onto, creating the topper
- two small metal brads for the the topper
- green satin ribbon to tie around the top of card
- adhesives - the pennants are attached with a flat double-sided adhesive tape and the topper is attached with foam dimensional tape
For much more inspiration do check out Wanda's blog - her creations are lovely.