Monday 26 November 2018

November Rudolph Day

Hello Everyone,

Hard to believe but here we are at the last Rudolph Day for 2018. Despite missing a good few Rudolph Days this year I'm always pleased to join in with everyone over at Scraps of Life by Scrappymo whenever I'm able ... if only because it helps cut down on that last minute panic that's almost inevitable in December!
This is another of my thrifty makes using up scraps of supplies and stash not used before too. The topper is another of my pre-embossed ones - the folder, Winter Wonderland, is an old one, a magazine freebie that I hadn't used before. The greeting was stamped on the topper with a Memories black ink pad, and turquoise ribbon was wrapped around the lower part, before matting it on to aqua card trimmed to fit the front of a white base. The three crystals adhered to the right of the ribbon are the finishing touch.
I thought the embossed topper looked so nice I made another two cards exactly the same.

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

And why not, they are beautiful, love the colours and the EF,Kate x x

Sandra H said...

So pretty Elizabeth are your cards x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous embossing and I love all the white, so clean looking! Nice idea to make multiples too! This is an awesome card for Rudolph Day!

Valerija said...

Very nice cards!
Valerija xx

scrappymo! said...

This are stunning in their simplistic beauty. I am a fan of aqua so love the pop of the white embossed scene against the white card.
This is a fab embossing folder and that bit of aqua ribbon and bling is the perfect finishing touch.

Sorry I am so late getting round to comment...my hands are flared up again.

Thanks for taking part in the November Rudolph Days Challenge.