Saturday 27 October 2018

New Look Header - New Look Me

Hello Everyone,

I have a new hairdo.
I've had the same style since a few years ago when I had the 'big cut' - in fact, about 4 years ago when, due to arthritis, my waist-length hair had become too difficult to care for.
I'm thrilled with the new me. The EM gave it his thumbs-up too.

One change can often lead to another and my new hairdo certainly has. My blog header hadn't had a makeover in too long. I'd simply forgotten it. I opened up my much neglected Serif Craft Artist and set to work. The result is the new header above. Hope you like.

The sun is out and the sky is blue, though it is a tad chilly - a perfect autumn day. It's pulling me outdoors - got to enjoy it while we can, we have a long winter ahead.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Love the hair do and new blog header Love and hugs Carole x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lovely new 'do' Elizabeth, it really suits you!! The new header is rather smart as well. It's cold and sunny here too, off out for a walk this afternoon 😊😊
Hugs LLJ xx

Annie said...

I’m loving the new look....but of course I was rather fond of the old one too 😀😀😀
Hugs,
Annie x

Sandra H said...

Love the new hair Elizabeth xx