It's a very quick post from me today - I'm off out to Gatehouse of Fleet in Galloway for the day - but I thought I'd share this wee card before I go.
Materials used (as far as I can remember!)
- white A6 card base Papermania,Docrafts
- the scrap of previously embossed and inked card
- plain white card for stamping
- stamps - Hero Arts Snowman, the pre-loved stamp, that may not be it's full name, and greeting from the Scenic Stamp Woodland Cottage set I've been using a lot recently
- ink pads - Memento Tuxedo Black for snowman and Studio G Turquoise for greeting
- a selection of ProMarkers
- stitched square die from The Works
- Crystal Stickles
- Snowflake embellishments from Make & Create, The Works
The turquoise blue background is out of the bits and bobs box ... I can't remember exactly what ink/paint I used for the colour but I do remember that it was already embossed with snowy spots well beforehand.
That's it for today - got to fly!