Thursday 22 March 2018

Clear The Desk - Layout #1 - Day Trip Destination

Morning Everyone,

This is going to be a very quick post today - I'm off out to the craft club this afternoon.  As I mentioned in yesterday's WOYWW post I'm taking Shimelle's class, Clear The Desk, and this is the first layout made with it.
I've used a mix of old stash from Echo Park's Summer Bliss and Summer Party collections, Simple Stories Life Documented for this photo of a poster for Burntisland in Fife, Scotland, spotted recently in a Glasgow shop window which brought back a raft of childhood holiday memories.

Here's a photo of the supplies I pulled out for the first kit I've used for the class.
I'm having fun following Shimelle's suggestions and getting a heap of layouts done and a ton of stash used up too - which is, of course, the object of the class.

I'm keeping the post simple but if you are interested in taking the class you can find the details over on Shimelle's website.

Layout #2 follows tomorrow.

Happy crafting to all.

1 comment:

Valerija said...

Very creative Elizabeth. Love your project.
Valerija xx