Friday 23 March 2018

Clear The Desk - Layout #2 - Nothing Like A Dame

Morning Everyone,

I'm back today with the second layout made from the kit I put together from stash for Shimelle's class - Clear The Desk.

It's a similar colour combination to yesterday's layout but uses different papers from the kit and a woodgrain pattern for the background. It's also an unusual combination of photo - a 4" square and a 6x4 portrait taken at the 2014 Scottish Air Show here in Ayr  - not one I'd normally attempt but I think it's worked out okay. Some of the embellishments - flowers and cameras - are fussy cuts. Instead of my usual enamel dots, I've sprinkled amber gems, red dew drops and blue Nuvo crystal drops around the embellishment clusters - I thought they more suited the panto dame's personality!

Again, I'm keeping the post simple but if you are interested in taking the class you can find the details over on Shimelle's website.

Layout #2 follows tomorrow.

Happy crafting to all.

No comments: