Once again it's time for the Rudolph Day Challenge, hosted by our lovely ScrappyMo over on Scraps of Life. The whole idea of this challenge is to make Christmas cards/projects throughout the year thereby taking the pressure away from finding time to make them at the last minute. That being so here's my entry for February.
- base - a black 5" square card
- patterned paper & sentiment topper - The Nancy Watt Collection,Decorative Christmas Trees from Making Cards December 2010
- cardstock - silver, for matting, and white for the topper
- stamp - Penny Black Winter Berries
- ink - Stazon Jet Black
- decoration - Nuvo Crystal Drops Navy Blue