Here's a very simple 'thank you' card made using a couple of snippets for Pixie's Snippets Playground challenge.
It also features a new stamp, Cattus Librum, won way back in November for participating in the Cat Lovers Hop. I've been itching to ink this cute cat up ever since it was delivered in December, so very glad I have now. A big thank you to the organiser of the hop, Janis of Her Peaceful Garden. It was kind of her to send it all the way from over the pond. As you might have guessed, Janis is, like me, a cat lover ... she also makes beautiful cards.
- white base card measuring 5¾"x 4"
- black/white patterned paper from a Crafts-Too 6"x 6" paper pack that is entirely made up of papers with stripes or polka dots in various colours. It's and old pack so I'm not sure if it is still available.
- snippet of white card stamped with Cattus Librum - a Stampendous stamp - using Memento Tuxedo Black ink - for topper
- snippets of satin finished silver cardstock for matting and layering the topper
- Stamp used inside is from Sincere Sentiments which came free set with a recent issue of Cardmaking and Papercraft
It's a grey and miserable day here with rain expected any minute. The kind of day to stay at home you'd think. Instead we are off to our local Costa Coffee for a cheering latte ... we're feeling the need to get out for a while.
Wishing you all a lovely Sunday.