I have a quick share today. I've been sorting through my stash of made cards and noted that it's low on quite a few categories - most notably birthday (male & female), sympathy and thank you cards. 'Thank you' cards being particularly needed at this time I sat down to make some. This is the first.
- white base card measuring 5¾"x 4"
- cardstock - coral pearlescent cardstock - used for base layer and die-cut circle and flowers; scraps of white and beige cardstock for die-cut strip and flowers, circle on topper and sentiment tag
- patterned paper from Prima Botanical collection - from my stash and very old, 2011
- dies - Spellbinders Renaissance Tuscany Strip; Nestabilities Splendid Circles; Marianne Collectables Flower Set
- stamp - 'Thank you' from Summer In The Garden set that came free with a magazine
- ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
- other items - flower printed peach coloured ribbon; an oval diecut from Stix2 - used as base for flower topper; Marianne Designs pearl swirls; Nuvo Crystal Drops, Bubblegum Blush on flower centres.
Apologies, yet again, for not having been around much this week. It's been another sad one for us. My sister-in-law died Thursday afternoon. It wasn't totally unexpected, she'd been ill with Alzheimer's for some time, but her health took a turn for the worse recently. What makes it doubly hard is that it is only five weeks since her youngest son died.
I see from the news that many of you are experiencing the worst of weathers. We only had a smattering of snow a couple of days ago but since then it has brightened up and today we have sunshine, blue skies and fluffy white clouds but it is FREEZING! I don't want to wish my life away but I so look forward to the time when we have warmer temperatures.
Keep warm and stay safe.