Friday 18 November 2016

Friday Smiles

Hello Everyone,

Another Friday and so another day to join in with Annie at A Stitch In Time with what has made me smile this week. This week I have a few happy photos of my little great-grandchildren to share.




Brodie and Rhian at the Riverside Museum, which is the home of  the Glasgow Museum of Transport, at the weekend. Brodie loves anything with wheels on it so the museum was just the best place for him to visit - I think he'd move in there in a heartbeat!


Callum with his dad, my grandson William, also had a trip to the Transport Museum this week. Here they are on board The Tall Ship that is moored outside in the Pointhouse Quay.

And finally, the funny for this week.


Says it all really!

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Fab family pics Ellie and as for this weeks funny....I keep mine quiet with ice cream given the chance 😄😄😄
Hugs,
Annie x

Craftychris said...

Lovely photos of your gorgeous family and love the cartoon picture too! Lots to smile about! xxx

Sandra H said...

Oooh such lovely children such a lovely post Elizabeth thankyou for sharing it x

Lynn Holland said...

Lovely pictures Elizabeth and you've given us a chuckle with your poster. I think we can all relate to that
Lynn x

mamapez5 said...

Family moments always make for smiles. The transport museum sounds a perfect place for a small boy. Your poster made me smile too. Kate x

Robyn Oliver said...

Happy Friday Elizabeth, OOOH I'm roaring with laughter, the funnie is just right for me!!!!. Wonderful to see pics of your ggkids and also lovely that they are taken and interested in museums etc. Have a fabulous week cheers Robyn

tilly said...

looks like a fab day out everyone having a super day, love the train table
Tilly