I hope you are well and enjoying rather better weather than we have had up here. It's been snowing! It's almost May ... so not so sweet April after all :)
Here's a list of materials used:
- White die-cut easel card base from Creative Crafting World
- Mustard yellow smooth cardstock - American Crafts
- Patterned paper, black with multi-coloured polka dots - KI Memories Flourish Delightful
- White cardstock for stamping and printing - Neenah Solar
- Stamps - Water Droplets stamp - Designs by Ryn; Rubbernecker's Poppy Field
- Ink pads - Tim Holtz Black Soot & Scattered Straw distress inks; Archival Black
- Watercolours - various mixed to create the shades of yellow/oranges used
- Dies - Spellbinders Nesting Labels Twenty-five; Tattered Lace Mini dies - Butterflies
- Embellishments - white pearls and yellow printed ribbon
As can be seen in this photo the card is a back to front easel shape. I decorated the part that props the card up to give it a bit of rigidity, otherwise it was in danger of flopping down due to the weight on the front.
Well, would you believe it ... the sun has come out!!! You would never guess it had been snowing an hour or so ago :)
Thanks for visiting. Take care and have a good evening.