Here's the card I've made for ScrappyMo's Rudolph Day for April.
I had the topper already coloured and ready to use so I picked out cardstock and paper to compliment it ... in fact, I raided my oldest stash for the materials. It was a quick and simple enough card to make ... nothing complicated, just a lot of trimming of card and paper to size and matting and layering, a ribbon and a greeting and job done!
Here's a list of materials used:
- Ready-made white A6 sized card base
- Two sheets of Papermania Textured cardstock - in two shades of blue
- A snippet of patterned paper from Papermania's Penelope & Percy A5 pack - this is a very old paper pack, possibly going back 4 years.
- The Tilda with Present topper which had been stamped on white Neenah Solar card and coloured with ProMarkers ... a long time ago.
- Printed digital greeting - can't remember where I got this design from but it's been in my stash for a couple of years, at least!
- Scalloped edge Stampin' Up punch
- Scrap of white seam binding
The Rudolph Day challenge is a great way of getting started on Christmas early. Want to join in the fun? Then I'd encourage you to pop along to Scraps of Life by ScrappyMo where you can find out more about the challenge. There always lots of inspiration from other card makers and there's a lovely die to be won this month too.
I'm also entering this card for the following challenges:
Pixie's Snippet Playground - anything goes but must use snippets
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 20 minutes or less
CHNC Challenge Extra for April - any Christmas card goes
Happy Crafting and,