Here's the card I've made for ScrappyMo's Rudolph Day for April.
- Ready-made white A6 sized card base
- Two sheets of Papermania Textured cardstock - in two shades of blue
- A snippet of patterned paper from Papermania's Penelope & Percy A5 pack - this is a very old paper pack, possibly going back 4 years.
- The Tilda with Present topper which had been stamped on white Neenah Solar card and coloured with ProMarkers ... a long time ago.
- Printed digital greeting - can't remember where I got this design from but it's been in my stash for a couple of years, at least!
- Scalloped edge Stampin' Up punch
- Scrap of white seam binding