Just one tiny card measuring just 3" x 3" to show you this morning.
I caught up with Kristina Kwerner's Make a Card Monday, aka starofmay, on YouTube yesterday and on an impulse made this quick and easy card loosely based on her design. Kristina's simple, clean, unfussy style is one that I have admired for some time. You can see the original card, as Kristina intended it to look, on her blog at http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=4755
- Cardstock: Stampin Up Crumb Cake measuring 3" x 6" for base, off-cuts and recycled strips of card for trim
- Stamps: Alphabet letters (unknown make but wood mounted set, Ladybug Crafts It's Only Words 2, Stamps Away Useful Words
- Ink pads: Versamark pad, Versafine Crimson Red
- Docrafts Papermania embossing powder in Seafoam White
- Embellishments: Inksentials Opaque White pen, The Ribbon Girl red/white baker's twin, Quickie Glue pen; Iridescent glitter
That's it for now - it's a lovely bright day here with sunshine so the beach is calling me.
See you later,