- Cardstock - white & green
- Papers - Super Smooth Matt paper 100gsm & White Multipurpose printer paper 80gsm
- My Craft Studio Professional The Finishing Line
- Martha Stewart border punch
- Stamp Away's useful words set
- Kelly Green ink pad
I thought I'd pulled it off when grandson #1 described the card as 'crackin' - and I breathed again. Too soon, it would appear the stripes are going the wrong way. Well, how's a grandmother supposed to know that, I ask you?
Thankfully, the challenge card was a tad easier to design. I just had to recycle something from the many commercial cards received and this time I decided that, for a complete change, it would be a very feminine birthday card.
- Kraft Notecard from Hero Arts for base
- Dotty design paper from Papermania's Summer Bloom 6x6 pack
- Green trim leftover from a previous project
- Recycled glittered rose trim & hat box topper
- Freebie greeting stamp
- Versafine Olympia Green ink pad
Just for a change, and also because I loved it, I lined the inside of the card with the dotty design paper - as the dots are pastels on a white background it should be okay to write a greeting on it.
That's my cards for today. I've just realised that the only stamping on these cards is in the greetings - did I say they were easy to make? Still not found the time to create a scrapbook layout - too many other projects to do and I still have to make my Christmas card for this week - I've made a start so I'd better finish it off this evening.
Bye for now,