Wednesday 10 April 2024

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday - Week 775

 

Late again! It's getting to be a habit. Unfortunately, I had to be somewhere else this morning and it took longer than anticipated. I almost decided not to participate in WOYWW today but then I'd have missed the opportunity to reveal this shot of my desk taken yesterday. This is Silver's preferred way of involving herself in crafting. Needless to say, no scrapping got done.

This is what I did manage to make earlier this week. It's a 6x12 insert introducing the month of January. The photos on one side it of the seafront here. It's a view I never tire off. On the other side is a photo of the snow covered Isle of Arran taken from the beach. Gorgeous. The other photo is off the many lovely cards received from family and friends. 
Finally, given that Silver has already made an appearance above, I'll leave you with this photo of this adorable bundle of fur instead. Limit is one of a litter of collie puppies raised by Annie, my grandson's fiancee. With the exception of Limit, all the other puppies have now gone to new homes. Annie couldn't resist keeping him for herself. It's easy to see why. He's gorgeous. 
 
Take care everyone, 
Elizabeth

7 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Still only making quick visits. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #13

Crafting With Jack said...

Such gorgeous bundles of fur today. What does Silver think of the puppy? Puppies are so tempting 😊😊. Happy WOYWW. Angela #4

Helen said...

Silver is lucky she didn't get stuck to a layout! Hope you have a good week. Helen #1

Annie said...

What a beautiful puppy but of course I have to say Silver is the loveliest by far.
Hugs,
Annie x 8

Julia Dunnit said...

I see what you mean, Silve really does like to sit directly on the WIP! a really makes me smile, she's so innocent looking! Lovely photos of the beach and the view, I'm unsurprised by your attraction to it, I think living by the sea is quite possibly an ambition of mine somewhere int he back of my land locked mind. Really have enjoyed the LOS you've posted on FB too Elizabeth, and may I add as it's now nearly 10pm...Wednesday afternoon isn't too late to join in and I'm glad you did! 😘

Neet said...

Oh Elizabeth, how envious I am of your lovely view of the sea. I remember, as a child, staying in Portobello right on the front and running out of the house straight onto the promenade and down the steps to the beach. How lucky were my dad's friends to live there.
I've always longed to live by the sea.
I love how Silver sits where she shouldn't, my Tabs used to do just the same, particularly bags and suitcases. I wonder if she was telling me I should not go out and leave her.
Both little bundles of fur are adorable, lucky Annie.
Hugs, Neet 12 xx

BJ said...

Love the 6x12 insert idea, I've never thought of that. Love what you have included in the pockets, very special. Hugs BJ#6