Friday 5 April 2024

New Specs Documented - A Scrapbook Page

The weather continues to be wet and miserable here so I've been working on a scrapbook page this afternoon. Not this page. This is one I made earlier. November 2022, actually. Still not sure about those frames. 

The layout is based on a page by scrapbooker  Sam Sweetlove. This page appeared in an old copy of Scrapbook Magazine, which, sadly, stopped being published in November 2009.

Materials: Kraft and yellow cardstock; papers from Pinkfresh Studio; embellishments from my not inconsiderable stash. 

Here's hoping for an improvement in the weather soon. I have a garden that's crying out for some attention. And talking off attention seeking, and to finish with, here's a pic of my little furry princess.

Take care everyone,
Elizabeth 

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love the LO and the glasses. Your little furry princess steals the show of course…she’s such a cutie.
Hugs,
Annie x

Sandra H said...

Talking about lovely card your cat is just so adorable and l love the fact she's in the photos so cute l lost my cat 3 weeks back she was 22 they are so good company x