Saturday 6 April 2024

Stretch - A Scrapbook Page

 

This is the last of the pages made and not posted during my blogging absence. This one is dated May 2022. In the photo Silver looks as though she's scratching the wall but, in fact, she's just stretching after a snooze at the top of the cat tree. 

The layout is another scraplift of a page, this one made by Melanie Marshall, that appeared in The Scrapbook Magazine. I do wonder what inspiring scrappers like Melanie, and Sam featured in yesterday's post, are doing now that the magazine is no longer published. 

Materials: Papers from Jen Hadfield's 'Peaceful Heart' collection and Pink Fresh's 'Right Now' & 'Time To Chill' collections; Nuvo Crystal Drops 'Red Berry'; Embellishments from stash. 

Today's shot of Silver. I've brought the scrapping trolley through to the living room. I plan to watch YouTube videos on the big telly while I scrap.  Well, that was the plan but clearly Silver has other ideas. It would seem the camping table makes a perfect perch.  

I'm still getting used to the lighter evenings - it's almost 8pm and it's still nowhere near dark. The weather has been better today - windy, not unusual here on the coast, but sunny and warm and, in my experience, that is unusual! Hope you've enjoyed better weather today too.

Take care everyone,
Elizabeth

No comments: