Wednesday 3 April 2024

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday - Week 774

 

I'm later for Julia's WOYYW than I hoped to be. I had great plans to be up early and 'atom' but my usual early morning call, aka Silver, let me down. I'm reviewing her contract! 

The top pic is a shot of what was on my desk last night. More of the same as last week. Still working on my January pages. Progress is slow. 

This is the album I've chosen for 2024. Simple but the poppy image is lovely, 
And this is page No. 2.  I found that once I'd put the title page in place it needed another to back it, before I moved on to completing the 6x12 insert I plan to use to record what month follows. And, of course, the subject had to feature one of my favourite photos of himself. Love that smile.

All materials used are from the same Heidi Swapp 'Sail Away' collection as used for the title page shown in last week's WOYWW post.

And finally for this week.
I decided to invest in a steamer. It's all Annie's (Wipso) fault. She mentioned steaming her granddaughter's dance clothes and it got me thinking that I need one in my life! It's only just arrived so I've yet to try it out but I look forward to giving it a go.

And a final finally. I had difficulty leaving comments on some of your blogs. Things, it would seem, have changed in the time I've been gone,  It hasn't helped that I've been forced to change my email address due to problems with my previous supplier. Sigh! Apologies if you didn't receive a comment from me. Someone did mention they found my comment in their Spam folder! 

Take care everyone,
Elizabeth



8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Trying to get back into a routine. Thanks for all the love and support. Great desk today. Sarah #11

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I've been checking my comment box in the settings as for some reason blogger has not been publishing some of the comments and it's not always from the same blog every time either. it's quite confusing really. Loving the journal page. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x7x

Twiglet said...

Ah that's a beautiful photo of your lovely man. The sentiment is perfect. Nothing we leave behind us is more precious than the love in folks hearts. I love that little poppy on the front of the album - classic. x x Jo

Helen said...

That's a great photo of himself! hope you get on well with the steamer. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Enjoy your new steamer. Have a great week. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

LesleyG said...

What a lovely layout, and perfect place to have your photo of Alan. Lots of changes on blogland and elsewhere, we all find it hard to keep up.xxx

BJ said...

Aw Elizabeth, the sentiment on your LO is just perfect and so is the album. Hugs BJ#13

Chana Malkah said...

I love the layout of your page! And the cover is also very pretty! I like CAS!

I stopped trying to understand Blogger (Google) years ago!

I apologize for the late visit. Our modem suddenly became uncooperative. Getting on the internet was a hit or miss thing!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #3