Saturday 15 June 2019

Summer Header and Hello Card

Hello Everyone,

Time for change again. Spring's over and daffodils are over too so time for a new summery header.
I've used one of the Gelli plate prints I made a few weeks ago - see post here - for the base panel. It's over-stamped it with seedheads and grasses that make me think of a summer meadow - , pretty randomly but leaving an area in the centre fairly clear- the name of my blog appears in this area.
 Grasses from Hobby Art's 'March Hares' set, Penny Black's 'Aspire' and the dandelion head from a set that was a free gift from a magazine.
Ink pads - We Are Memory Keepers, aqua, green & pink; Memento Dew Drop 'Elderberry & Pear Tart; Versafine 'Imperial Purple' & Olympia Green.

Of course, once I'd taken a photo of the panel, and uploaded it to Serif CraftArtist where it was merged with my blog name, I made a card.
Nothing too complicated. I simply stamped and embossed the greeting, 'Hello' from Papermania Capsule Geometric stamp set, with embossing ink and Stampendous Midnight Black powder on to middle of the panel. Then, to finish, the panel was matted on to a scrap of deep pink cardstock and then adhered to the front of a white scalloped card base.

That's it for me today. Many thanks for dropping in to see what I've been up today - I appreciate your visits and the comments you leave.

Take care and have a wonderful Saturday.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh wow Elizabeth this is stunning love the colours you used so beautifully done x

Carol L said...

What a wonderful header to change your blog into the current season! Love the colors and design, very pretty!