Thursday 6 June 2019

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday - Post Crop Week 522

Hello Everyone,

Thursday and I'm only just getting this post done - we've just spent a few lovely days tripping down memory lane in the Peak District  after leaving Shrewsbury on Sunday following the 10th Anniversary of WOYWW crop on Saturday. What a great day it was - so much cake, tea and chat (maybe just a tiny bit of crafting too) and fun was had by all. Some of you may have seen all the photographs I posted on Facebook but here's a few of my favourites, and a few candid shots that haven't been seen before.

First, the group photo, of course.
Here we are being welcomed by Jo (Twiglet) and Annie (Wipso) - many thanks to them both - they made such a wonderful job of organising everything perfectly.
 And here's a few candid shots taken throughout the day.



There so many more fab photos from the day to choose from but I'm sure you've seen enough so I'll just finish with this a couple of Julia - now dubbed the Queen of Snoop!



Of course, I couldn't go without showing you what's on my desk today. Lots of lovely ATCs and other goodies received from my fellow Deskers. All sweet goodies have been donated to the EM, without whom I would not have been able to travel down to Shrewsbury for the celebration  ... after all that cake I'm on a diet!!!

Oh, and I mustn't forget to mention my lovely raffle prize, the fabulous memory Crop 10 Bear made by our very talented sewist, Annie. I've still to choose a name for him ... all suggestions welcome!

That's it for today. Hopefully, normal service will be resumed next week and I'll post on Wednesday as I should.

Take care everyone and have a wonderful week ahead.

5 comments:

Helen said...

well done on winning the Crop bear.. I think you should call him (or her) Ami (Amie if she's a she!) (friend) in honour of the friendships we have made through WOYWW.
Was great to meet you in person after all this time online! A great selection of pics. the more the merrier I say! Helen #2

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Hi Elizabeth, it was lovely meeting you on Saturday and I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to speak much. Annie's memory bear looks cute - I was trying to come up with a name but failed miserably. The best I could think of was Blogger, but it would probably be more suitable for a Labrador LOL. Hopefully, someone else will have a better suggestion. Enjoy the rest of the week! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #26

Sarah Brennan said...

Well done on getting Annie's bear. Another memory of a fabulous day. Sorry we didn't get much time to chat. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Twiglet said...

Aw - well done on winning the little bear - name : Salop, Radbrook, Crumble (just thinking of all the cake we ate). I think we had the best of the weather last week. Its poured down here today and same forecast for tomorrow. xx Jo

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Elizabeth, saw some photos on FB from your travels, looked wonderful. We had a fab day, didn't we? well done on getting the bear, I won one last year in Llandudno. So many fab ATC's, my little lavender poch sits on my desk now, holding the pins I use for clearing blocked nozzles & stuff. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X