Apologies for the lateness of this post - I've been totally hooked on the tennis at Queens this week and couldn't drag myself away from the two finals on today. In my defence I did do some colouring whilst parked in front of the TV for this fortnight's Christmas Card Club challenge - the theme set for us by Kate, aka Culliesocks, is Christmas Flowers.
Artful Stampin, and I've been especially inspired by her method of making 'one sheet wonder' cards that I hadn't seen before.
- 1 x sheet of Neenah Solar White smooth cardstock
- Stamps taken from a variety of sources - the poinsettia and the greenery is from the Winter Collection by Penny Black; the sprigs of holly from Scenic Stamps Woodland Cottage set; the red berries are another Penny Black stamp, Winter Berries; the snowflakes are from Santa Claus is coming to town and the greeting is from an old, but much loved, magazine freebie which might be entitled Believe in the Magic of Christmas
- Inks - Versafine Olympia Green and Crimson Red; Archival Ink Jet Black
- Versamark and Gold embossing powder for the poinsettias and sprigs of holly
- ProMarkers - a variety of reds, greens and yellows
- 2 x sheets of dark green A4 cardstock, trimmed to create 4 card bases
That's it for CCC today but I hope you will pop over to see what my teammates have created for Kate's challenge today - you'll find a list of their names and links on my right sidebar - they are always so much more creative than me.